Classic Banjo (2,665)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CE Paragon Tuning Pegs

I have slippage problems on some of the tuning machines on my CE Paragon. The reference details are: Page Patent E 1710802 (see photo). Doe…

Started by Frank Coyne

4 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by thereallyniceman

The Wallaby Polka...

Shout out to me ol' mate, Ray Jones of Oz. Hope all is well, sunny and bright in the antipodes! This is one I Tabbed out several years ago…

Started by Trapdoor2

6 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Ray Jones

What is the purpose of the Van Eps tone ring?

I've been playing my Van Eps recording banjo for a couple of months now.  I really like the large dimensions (12'' rim, 28 1/4'' scale leng…

Started by John Cohen

15 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by John Cohen

Josselyn's 6-8 March by J H Jennings

Recently Marc S posted an audio midi of a cracking March. He has now kindly produced a C Notation banjo score and guitar parts. The scor…

Started by thereallyniceman

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Trapdoor2

Josselyn's 6-8 March by J H Jennings

Recently March posted an audio midi of a cracking March. He has now kindly produced a C Notatation banjo score, with second banjo and guita…

0 Jan 11, 2015

High Speed (1914)... March and Quick-step....Harry J. Lincoln.

This is another rousing 6/8 march by Harry Lincoln and ideal for banjo. The only awkward part is between bars 73 and 80 where you'll prob…

Started by Steve Harrison

0 Jan 8, 2015

Western Life (1906)..March and Two-Step..George Linus Cobb

This is a catchy 6/8 march by Cobb. I've done two arrangements, one in G and the other in C. The G version is easier to play, the C version…

6 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Trapdoor2

A step back in time

Frank Coyne kindly sent a list of scores that he has available to share with us and one title reminded me of a great video that was produce…

61 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by thereallyniceman

Canadian Capers (1915)..G.Chandler et al.

This is a tune with just a hint of Nola about it in its structure using dotted notes and  bouncing rhythm. It's primarily a piano tune but…

0 Jan 1, 2015

A HAPPY NEW YEAR

A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR  To all our Contributors, Members and Visitors. Ian and Lynn

2 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Thomas Edgar

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service