This tune goes back to the early days of the telephone before automated telephone exchanges. The composer was the wife of Charles Multiner who was one of Harry Lincolns music publishers and with whom Lincoln collaborated on a number of his compositions.

It's a lively march and two step that's not to hard on the fingers. The score and midi are in the library...Steve.

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve, you need to switch to decaf coffee. You are so prolific I can not keep up with your output. Let's hope your computer never goes down.  You probably wouldn'T know what to do with yourself. 

Hi Hal, I have an arrangement on the go most days which I dip into in between doing all my other family stuff, I rarely complete any of them in one sitting. I like to test the versatility of the banjo, just to see what's possible, and to hopefully breathe a bit of life into some long forgotten tunes. I don't get much feed back so I've no idea how many of them have actually been played but they're there in the library for anyone who wants to give them a try. My main worry is that there's too much good music out there still to be discovered and not enough time!....Steve.

Steve, you need to switch to decaf coffee. You are so prolific I can not keep up with your output. Let's hope your computer never goes down.  You probably wouldn'T know what to do with yourself. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service