I am now at score number 494 in our Music Library. If you can't find a piece in there that you like... try harder :-)     I will hit 500 tomorrow and then have a break .. whoohooo !

Please make use of it.. there  is a MOUNTAIN of great tunes in there. I have a load more to enter too....  but after another 12 hours of editing I now need a beer!

******  wish me luck with the last 6  ******

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish you luck with your last 6 beers. 

or perhaps a nice cup of tea and put your feet up  :)

Sylvia, Last night I thought that Jody had a correct idea. This morning my head wishes that  I had taken your advice and stuck to a cup of tea :-)

At least now I can get back to a bit of practice!

We currently have a slight problem with the "view all" facility on the database that has stopped working. We are investigating this and hope to have it fixed soon. 

Yeah, I tried to 'view all' yesterday and got nuthin'. Well done, Ian...you deserve both tea and beer!

Not at the same time though :)

The Music Library,  VIEW ALL  search is now working again.  It was all Marc D in France's fault !  He sent me the scores for Très Moutarde  (Too much Mustard)  . When I entered the score  into the database  it threw a wobbly fit and locked up during the search.  It appears that it didn't like  the  è   in Très.

This in now fixed, so we can speak to Marc again !

:-)

you can thank you very much the editor of " très moutarde " or the printer  or may be cecil Maklin himself ;they made a mistake . " très moutarde " means nothing in French ; To say  " too much mustard "  ; it 's " trop  de moutarde  " ; So ......... the only explanation i see is that they wanted to say " très moutardé " , which is correct and could be Ok with the translation " too much mustard ; but you would have  had "è  "&  "é "................ ; and with these , may be the " search " could definitivly vanish ............for ever ........,?

Ian I just want thank you for all the hours you put into this. It's a great resource.

Thank you Jean-Marie, It is a lot of work to keep adding improvements to the site and I am pleased that you, and others, find it useful. 

Ian

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service