thereallyniceman's Discussions (1,893)

Discussions Replied To (1311) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Shawn. The Ossman project sounds interesting. Transcribing is a nightmare for…"

thereallyniceman replied Apr 17, 2013 to TRANSCRIPTION HELP NEEDED… Anyone got a good ear?

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"I would like to thank Shawn McSweeny who kindly sent me a "noise reduced" version of…"

thereallyniceman replied Apr 16, 2013 to TRANSCRIPTION HELP NEEDED… Anyone got a good ear?

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Thank you Marc. I will investigate your suggestion. I have discovered that the stupi…"

thereallyniceman replied Apr 14, 2013 to TRANSCRIPTION HELP NEEDED… Anyone got a good ear?

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Hi Carrie, I have a score for “Blue Bells of Scotland” which comes from the  H.J.Ell…"

thereallyniceman replied Apr 6, 2013 to The Blue Bells of Scotland (Ellis)

4 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by carrie horgan

"I found this front cover for the Tennessee Tantalizer (Steve did a score for this re…"

thereallyniceman replied Apr 3, 2013 to About The Tantalizer

4 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Trapdoor2

"No Marc, The Sousa Swing record was only recorded on one side, the other side was bl…"

thereallyniceman replied Mar 30, 2013 to A “NEW” Vess L Ossman recording .. It doesn’t get better than this!!!

10 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Jody Stecher

"I don't know any other details of where/why/when Sousa Swing  was recorded: Sorry a…"

thereallyniceman replied Mar 30, 2013 to A “NEW” Vess L Ossman recording .. It doesn’t get better than this!!!

10 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Thank you Jody, My thoughts were a neck with a backwards bend too, but the fact it i…"

thereallyniceman replied Mar 29, 2013 to I received a request for advice..any suggestions?

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Mike Moss

"Just to prove that all the loonies aren't  locked up:   Lancashire Coconut Dancers…"

thereallyniceman replied Mar 25, 2013 to The London Banjo Club play Lancashire Clogs

18 May 6, 2017
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Maybe one question I would like to ask is that you suggest: "Not only was the banjo…"

thereallyniceman replied Mar 24, 2013 to Thoughts on fretted instrument movements from a worldwide perspective

9 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Joel Hooks

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service