thereallyniceman's Discussions (1,377)

Discussions Replied To (958) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Russ, I used the online metronome here: FREE METRONOME and listened to Olly Oakle…"

thereallyniceman replied on Sunday to Mr Jollyboy Tempo

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Anthony Myatt

"Hi Bill, The book from Clifford Essex Music that Anthony mentions is "The banjo and…"

thereallyniceman replied on Sunday to Book for beginners?

3 on Sunday
Reply by thereallyniceman

"Thanks Paul. I will check this out with my son, the web-developer, who will be over…"

thereallyniceman replied May 18 to Fred Van Eps in a moment of madness or maybe desperation!

9 May 18

"It seems that Vess Ossman also got in the act of producing diabolical recordings wit…"

thereallyniceman replied May 18 to Fred Van Eps in a moment of madness or maybe desperation!

9 May 18

"Hmmm, I guess it must lose something in the translation from American to English ;-)…"

9 May 18

"Thanks for all the kind comments, I will pass them on to Eric. As I said before, sca…"

thereallyniceman replied May 8 to NEW ! MORE original scores available soon in the MUSIC LIBRARY

11 May 8

"For those who have not heard the "Introduction" to the BBC recording here it is. BB…"

thereallyniceman replied May 3 to The London Banjo Club play Lancashire Clogs

18 May 6
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Thank you frailer !  I have added players for the tunes for you. There are some good…"

thereallyniceman replied May 2 to The London Banjo Club play Lancashire Clogs

18 May 6
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Yes Dave, I thought that too... this is the one on manuscript that appears to be wri…"

thereallyniceman replied May 1 to NEW ! MORE original scores available soon in the MUSIC LIBRARY

11 May 8

"Hi Dave, I still don't think that they got those incorrect dates from on here as I p…"

thereallyniceman replied Apr 20 to Clowne Banjo Rally

11 May 8
Reply by David Wade

RSS

© 2017   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service