Forum Discussions (2,924)

Featured Discussions

SPAMMER: ERICA WOODWARD ACCOUNT DELETED

I have deleted the account registered by "Erica Woodward".  If you have received any message from this spambot please ignore it. Sorry that…

Started by thereallyniceman in Classic BanjoLatest Reply

A BIG thank you for your donations to Classic-Banjo.ning.com

I would like to thank everybody for their very kind donations to keep the website running. The costs are only going in one direction... UP…

THE CLASSIC BANJO NING WEBSITE NEEDS YOUR HELP

Classic Banjo Ning is run to benefit its members with free music scores, discussions, tuition and much, much more! Browsing visitors too…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lazy Luke (A Raggy Drag)..1905..George L. Philpot

I could find no information about the composer of this very well written slow drag. The notes on the title page indicates that it was avail…

Started by Steve Harrison in Classic Banjo

5 18 hours ago
Reply by Trapdoor2

G. MATTHEW ONE STRING BANJO NECK.

Has anyone seen one of these before? Any thoughts on the angle of the perch pole? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/156158050094?itmmeta=01HTZJSA

Started by IAN SALTER in Classic Banjo

9 on Sunday
Reply by IAN SALTER

Beginner suggestions

Hi everyone! Sorry if this topic has been beat to death. I'm new to the website, and to classic style banjo. A little about myself, and wha…

Started by Ken Chalifoux in Classic Banjo

11 on Friday
Reply by Ken Chalifoux

A Banjo Galaxy

My LP of William Ball's 'A Banjo Galaxy' just arrived today. And what a special record it is. Anyone else got it?

Started by Andrew 'blind boy' Butler in Classic Banjo

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Jim lee

For sale Windsor 5 string banjo

Dear Classic banjo members. I have two 5 string banjos for sale. Both in excellent playing condition. If interested please Email me       …

Started by David griffiths in Classic Banjo

0 Apr 7

Looking for suggestions

Hello, I’m relatively new to classic banjo, having first picked it up a couple of years ago in my early 50s.  I’ve had some success with pi…

Started by Jason Cornwell in Classic Banjo

18 Apr 2
Reply by Joel Hooks

Moon Flowers (1905)..Ellis R. Ephraim.

If you like Sunflower Dance then you should find this pleasing. I've completely rearranged the piano score by adding repeats and including…

0 Apr 1

The Dervishes' Patrol (Marche Orientale) 1905..Ellis R. Ephraim

This is a well written composition in the oriental patrol genre which was popular at the time. Ephraim was a prolific composer of popular m…

0 Mar 29

George Morris

Hello Everyone, Here's a recording which you might also enjoy... https://youtu.be/upoazUcU-_U?si=kYcxG9_6gLeE-ZIH

Started by Brett Lowe in Classic Banjo

5 Mar 21
Reply by Joel Hooks

Happy Hannah (1898)...Theodore Havermeyer Northrop

You get two for the price of one with this. I arranged this some years back and the original is in the library. I had a second look and wro…

0 Mar 19

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service