Trapdoor2's Discussions (1,263)

Discussions Replied To (1187) Replies Latest Activity

"You have it right, Hal. The slashes indicate that the tremolo is to be played consis…"

Trapdoor2 replied yesterday to Here is a Joe Morley puzzle for you!

9 yesterday
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Measures 77 and 78 sound like the opening bar of "Der Fledermaus" by J. Strauss. Oth…"

Trapdoor2 replied May 19 to Pickin on de ole banjo(1915)...Henry Widmer & Fredric Watson

1 May 19
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Well...some folks simply have cartoonish dialects. Here in the deep South, you don't…"

Trapdoor2 replied May 18 to Fred Van Eps in a moment of madness or maybe desperation!

9 May 18
Reply by thereallyniceman

""Can you play the banjo?" "Well, I reckon." "Wish you would." "Well, I will." The 't…"

Trapdoor2 replied May 17 to Fred Van Eps in a moment of madness or maybe desperation!

9 May 18

"Such stuff always makes me think of all the slips that can occur between 'compositio…"

Trapdoor2 replied May 12 to Dixie Tango (1914)....R.C.Aultman....(It's not a tango!)

6 May 13
Reply by Steve Harrison

"To be sure, I wasn't referring to your fingering in the transition from A to B, I wa…"

Trapdoor2 replied May 11 to Dixie Tango (1914)....R.C.Aultman....(It's not a tango!)

6 May 13
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Well...that's a lovely bit of Ragtime indeed. His transition from the A part to B is…"

Trapdoor2 replied May 11 to Dixie Tango (1914)....R.C.Aultman....(It's not a tango!)

6 May 13
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hah! And I thought Lancashire Clogs was played at a quickstep... Check out "The Tomb…"

Trapdoor2 replied May 2 to The London Banjo Club play Lancashire Clogs

18 May 6
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Very nice lot of music! Many of my Morley sheets have a stamped signature...but one…"

Trapdoor2 replied May 1 to NEW ! MORE original scores available soon in the MUSIC LIBRARY

11 May 8

"A lazy afternoon, a drink with tequila and a little umbrella...I'm there!"

Trapdoor2 replied Apr 27 to Tardes Em Lindoia (Waltz)....Zequinha Abreu

1 Apr 27
Reply by Trapdoor2

RSS

© 2017   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service