Trapdoor2's Discussions (1,334)

Discussions Replied To (1258) Replies Latest Activity

"Just for fun, I've ginned it up in Musescore. Attached are dots with tab and a MIDI.…"

Trapdoor2 replied on Sunday to Le Diable Rouge, Parke Hunter

4 on Sunday
Reply by Trapdoor2

""I guess I could add a copy as an attachment." Ok, I couldn't do the whole Turner's…"

Trapdoor2 replied on Saturday to Le Diable Rouge, Parke Hunter

4 on Sunday
Reply by Trapdoor2

"I can't help much. "Le Diable Rouge" is actually from Tuner's March Collection #11..…"

Trapdoor2 replied on Saturday to Le Diable Rouge, Parke Hunter

4 on Sunday
Reply by Trapdoor2

"I had a ball, as usual. I regret not being practiced up enough to play or jam effect…"

Trapdoor2 replied Nov 8 to 2018 Banjo Gathering Survey

2 Nov 8
Reply by Trapdoor2

"The big one (with an insane number of brackets) very likely has a hollow neck. The i…"

Trapdoor2 replied Nov 6 to Wild and Crazy Banjos

4 Nov 6
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Yup, definitely a box ticker. Nice rag though...I like it. Has almost a 'hiccup' of…"

Trapdoor2 replied Oct 22 to That Dixie Rag (1912)..Victor Moulton aka R.G.Grady.

2 Oct 22
Reply by Steve Harrison

""Not much of a challenge" Perfect music for me! This is a delightful little tune, ve…"

Trapdoor2 replied Oct 5 to Pigeon Wing Rag (1909)...Chas L. Johnson.

2 Oct 6
Reply by Steve Harrison

"I like it! The recording that I listened to online of FVE seemed a bit odd in that h…"

Trapdoor2 replied Oct 1 to The Pearl Of The Harem. (1898)..Harry Guy..(as played by Vess Ossman and Fred Van Eps.)

4 Nov 4
Reply by Hal Allert

"And...just as an alternative POV, I could not stand a 'true' ZB set of strings on my…"

Trapdoor2 replied Sep 30 to What strings?

10 Oct 1
Reply by marc dalmasso

"I would hazard to say that the "Ellis Thorough School" was sold in greater numbers t…"

Trapdoor2 replied Sep 22 to Tutor books in England, 1880s.

7 Sep 25
Reply by IAN SALTER

RSS

© 2017   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service