Trapdoor2's Discussions (1,427)

Discussions Replied To (1347) Replies Latest Activity

"Pretty cool piece, Steve. I'm a fan of Mr. Pryor. There are a couple of orchestral v…"

Trapdoor2 replied yesterday to Razzazza Mazzazza (1906)....Arthur Pryor.

2 22 hours ago
Reply by Steve Harrison

"I met Michael Nix at the Banjo Gathering. He plays delightfully on the 7-string banj…"

Trapdoor2 replied Nov 9 to 7-string banjo (with provenance!)

3 Nov 9
Reply by carrie horgan

"Thank you, Ian! Access here is spotty at best. In my previous reply, I had no "butto…"

Trapdoor2 replied Nov 9 to Repertoire question

24 on Monday
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Well, we know Wigan had a "Boat Express", surely they had an Orchestra! Ah, poop. I…"

Trapdoor2 replied Nov 9 to Repertoire question

24 on Monday

"LOL. Joel, your name was taken in vain quite a few times. You are missed. Yah, the S…"

Trapdoor2 replied Nov 5 to The Banjo Gathering 2018...back from the edge of madness

8 Nov 9
Reply by David Wade

"Another link: John Bernunzio's Blog (more pictures!) https://bernunzio.com/johns-co…"

Trapdoor2 replied Nov 5 to The Banjo Gathering 2018...back from the edge of madness

8 Nov 9
Reply by David Wade

"Not sure if this will work from here (work, dammit). Should be a pic of the lecture…"

8 Nov 9
Reply by David Wade

"Keith and Mavis...yes! Very nice folks, I could even mostly understand them. I'm sur…"

8 Nov 9
Reply by David Wade

"Holy Cats! Very cool banjo, Joel. Well Done! (that serves for both the banjo and Dar…"

Trapdoor2 replied Nov 4 to Gariepy "Van Eps Flush Fret" Banjo!

10 Nov 4
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Here's what "Cromartie" sounds like...assuming the midi file is properly attached.…"

Trapdoor2 replied Oct 31 to Repertoire question

24 on Monday

RSS

© 2018   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service