Steve Harrison's Discussions (886)

Discussions Replied To (485) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Hal, I find this a good source for some of my arrangements, my Finale software wi…"

Steve Harrison replied Nov 29 to The Pearl Of The Harem. (1898)..Harry Guy..(as played by Vess Ossman and Fred Van Eps.)

8 Nov 29
Reply by Steve Harrison

"http://www.primeshop.com/MIDILibrary/midlist3.htm "

Steve Harrison replied Nov 28 to The Pearl Of The Harem. (1898)..Harry Guy..(as played by Vess Ossman and Fred Van Eps.)

8 Nov 29
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Philip, whoever did the restoration on your Windsor did a great job, it looks and…"

Steve Harrison replied Nov 16 to Banjo Introduction

2 Nov 16
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Hal, I have the same problem with my Finale software, the banjo voice it generat…"

Steve Harrison replied Nov 4 to The Pearl Of The Harem. (1898)..Harry Guy..(as played by Vess Ossman and Fred Van Eps.)

8 Nov 29
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Thanks Marc, I know what you mean, it sounds as though there's an extra note that sh…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 22 to That Dixie Rag (1912)..Victor Moulton aka R.G.Grady.

2 Oct 22
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Thanks for that Jody, I do have a few spare 4ths of differing makes and gauges, I'll…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 17 to Unwanted Harmonic

4 Oct 17
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Jody, so far, if I play a D minor in 6P, it sounds like the 4th string 7th fret h…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 17 to Unwanted Harmonic

4 Oct 17
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Carrie, I've one more CLJ tune to post plus a couple of new arrangements to repla…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 15 to Pink Poodle (One step) (1914)..Chas. L. Johnson

2 Oct 15
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Thank's Marc, the least complicated melodies are often the best. I've another three…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 6 to Pigeon Wing Rag (1909)...Chas L. Johnson.

2 Oct 6
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Eric, I'm not familiar with Windsor zither banjos but I do own a Windsor popular…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 1 to What strings?

10 Oct 1
Reply by marc dalmasso

RSS

© 2017   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service