Steve Harrison's Discussions (863)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for that Jody, I do have a few spare 4ths of differing makes and gauges, I'll…"

Steve Harrison replied on Tuesday to Unwanted Harmonic

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Jody, so far, if I play a D minor in 6P, it sounds like the 4th string 7th fret h…"

Steve Harrison replied on Tuesday to Unwanted Harmonic

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Carrie, I've one more CLJ tune to post plus a couple of new arrangements to repla…"

Steve Harrison replied on Sunday to Pink Poodle (One step) (1914)..Chas. L. Johnson

2 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Thank's Marc, the least complicated melodies are often the best. I've another three…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 6 to Pigeon Wing Rag (1909)...Chas L. Johnson.

2 Oct 6
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Eric, I'm not familiar with Windsor zither banjos but I do own a Windsor popular…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 1 to What strings?

10 Oct 1
Reply by marc dalmasso

"Thanks Marc, it's a technique I've used before and works well for the banjo. I've an…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 22 to Fine And Dandy (1908)..Chas. L. Johnson

2 Sep 22
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Remi, thanks for your kind comments. As far as making videos goes, my days of pla…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 22 to Peanuts, A Nutty Rag (1911)..Ethel Earnist aka Chas. L. Johnson.

3 Sep 22
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Marc, you can't have enough arrangements of a good tune, that's what I always say…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 18 to Melody Rag (1911)..Raymond Birch aka Chas. L. Johnson.

2 Sep 18
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Remi, many thanks for your kind comment. Over the past four years or so, I'll hav…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 14 to Alabama Slide (1915)..Chas. L. Johnson

2 Sep 14
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Marc, Thanks for that, I'll put the tab into the correct format and send it to Ia…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 13 to Powder Rag (1908) Raymond Birch aka Chas. L. Johnson

3 Sep 13
Reply by Steve Harrison

RSS

© 2017   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service