Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"There might be and there might have been and the fame of the Bohees might have pre…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Sep 14, 2022 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist

"Jody for all I know there may be a thriving and particular Black culture in the Mari…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Sep 5, 2022 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"My problem is I am like one of those jugglers who has all these plates spinning in t…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Sep 4, 2022 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"T The Bohee Brothers were probably the most famous Black banjo entertainers in the w…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Sep 4, 2022 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"Jody I had long thought that Lowry switched to Plectrum or even the tenor but recent…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Sep 3, 2022 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"Lowry lived in Paris along with other members of the former Ciros band awaiting tran…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Sep 3, 2022 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"Because this photograph shows Lowry playing a five string banjo with four strings, …"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Oct 30, 2018 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"My late judgment after finally figuring out how to record the selections from the fr…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Oct 30, 2018 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"I have seen pictures of him holding what must be a five-string banjo, pictures of hi…"

86 Sep 14, 2022

"These organizations were called and seen in publicity as "Jazz" , but if you listen…"

86 Sep 14, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service