carrie horgan's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it feels weird at first.  I don't know what height your banjo bridge is but if…"

carrie horgan replied Oct 1 to Tony Trischka's excellent video on "Classic Style Banjo"

36 Oct 9
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Hi Ian - you rule-breaker! I am shocked! Seriously, you might enjoy listening to Jea…"

carrie horgan replied Sep 26 to Tony Trischka's excellent video on "Classic Style Banjo"

36 Oct 9
Reply by Trapdoor2

"The only tab method book I know of is the one David Caron mentioned: 'The Fingerstyl…"

carrie horgan replied Jul 22 to Are there classic banjo tab instruction books?

18 Jul 25
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Thanks for sharing this. I have not heard this one before either - it's a good quali…"

carrie horgan replied Jul 19 to A "new" Cammeyer and Oakley record !!

2 Jul 21
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Great job on Razzle Dazzle, David.  You play it really well - hope you are enjoying…"

carrie horgan replied Jun 30 to Razzle Dazzle

2 Jun 30
Reply by carrie horgan

"Hello German, I look forward to hearing your SS Stewart recital.  I also like your i…"

carrie horgan replied Apr 14 to 120th Anniversary of S.S. Stewart´s death

2 Apr 20
Reply by German David Patarroyo

"Actually, I did report this one to Ebay - this has backfired as now I am getting 'PR…"

carrie horgan replied Apr 3 to Vintage Ernest Shackleton 1914 Banjo on EBAY UK ?????????

16 Apr 3
Reply by thereallyniceman

"I noticed that a member had posted music scores for AJ Weidt on the Free Scores site…"

carrie horgan replied Mar 4 to Rag Tag, AJ Weidt

2 Mar 5
Reply by david caron

"I think the first book is available in both A and C but the other books are in A not…"

carrie horgan replied Mar 3 to Learning to Read Sheet Music

19 Mar 29
Reply by Eric Womersley

"I'm also interested - I love AJ Weidt - however, I think the books are in A notation…"

carrie horgan replied Mar 3 to Learning to Read Sheet Music

19 Mar 29
Reply by Eric Womersley

RSS

© 2018   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service