carrie horgan's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello German, I look forward to hearing your SS Stewart recital.  I also like your i…"

carrie horgan replied on Saturday to 120th Anniversary of S.S. Stewart´s death

1 on Saturday
Reply by carrie horgan

"Actually, I did report this one to Ebay - this has backfired as now I am getting 'PR…"

carrie horgan replied Apr 3 to Vintage Ernest Shackleton 1914 Banjo on EBAY UK ?????????

16 Apr 3
Reply by thereallyniceman

"I noticed that a member had posted music scores for AJ Weidt on the Free Scores site…"

carrie horgan replied Mar 4 to Rag Tag, AJ Weidt

2 Mar 5
Reply by david caron

"I think the first book is available in both A and C but the other books are in A not…"

carrie horgan replied Mar 3 to Learning to Read Sheet Music

19 Mar 29
Reply by Eric Womersley

"I'm also interested - I love AJ Weidt - however, I think the books are in A notation…"

carrie horgan replied Mar 3 to Learning to Read Sheet Music

19 Mar 29
Reply by Eric Womersley

"Okay, so it's best to get a plain bridge (rather than an ebony capped one). Look for…"

carrie horgan replied Feb 26 to Advice : What should I be looking for in a banjo?

21 Mar 2
Reply by Joel Hooks

"I think you will be fine with the Goodtime - Deering make good banjos; they have rea…"

carrie horgan replied Feb 26 to Advice : What should I be looking for in a banjo?

21 Mar 2
Reply by Joel Hooks

"The tackhead wouldn't be my first choice as the action may be high.  You really want…"

21 Mar 2
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Thanks Richard.  That would make sense. The actual recording that I found is this on…"

carrie horgan replied Dec 11, 2017 to Devil-May-Care (Olly Oakley)

7 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Hi Ian - thank you so much for making the score available.  I will give it a go.   T…"

carrie horgan replied Dec 10, 2017 to Devil-May-Care (Olly Oakley)

7 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Jody Stecher

RSS

© 2018   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service