Jody Stecher's Discussions (1,597)

Discussions Replied To (1484) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not British. I'm replying anyway.   I have a Cammeyer Patent I would part with.…"

Jody Stecher replied Nov 11 to Looking for zither banjos

7 on Monday
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"That's a really nice looking bridge, Richard.  I don't think I've seen one like it b…"

Jody Stecher replied Nov 11 to Looking for zither banjos

7 on Monday
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"ZOWIE!  Congratulations, Joel.   And as your banjos continue rise in upscale Zowie-n…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 25 to Gariepy "Van Eps Flush Fret" Banjo!

10 Nov 4
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Dave, I concur that the bottom right tuner is used whenever possible. It just wouldn…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 14 to Ziter Banjo-Banjo guitar ???

5 Oct 14
Reply by thereallyniceman

"Good points, all of them, Joel. And Marc, thank you for using the carrot/stick metap…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 7 to Tony Trischka's excellent video on "Classic Style Banjo"

36 Oct 9
Reply by Trapdoor2

"I know 8 professional bluegrass banjo players and two semi-pros who jumped right in…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 5 to Tony Trischka's excellent video on "Classic Style Banjo"

36 Oct 9
Reply by Trapdoor2

"It might be helpful to consider some other factors, things outside the banjo world.…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 3 to Tony Trischka's excellent video on "Classic Style Banjo"

36 Oct 9
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Whoops!  Yes, Carrie is right.  A half inch bridge and a thumbpick are a hopeless co…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 1 to Tony Trischka's excellent video on "Classic Style Banjo"

36 Oct 9
Reply by Trapdoor2

"There are two basic approaches which may be described as "armor" and " jewelry".  In…"

Jody Stecher replied Sep 26 to Tony Trischka's excellent video on "Classic Style Banjo"

36 Oct 9
Reply by Trapdoor2

"I found that light picks are the ones that don't work. They produce a poor sound.  T…"

Jody Stecher replied Sep 25 to Tony Trischka's excellent video on "Classic Style Banjo"

36 Oct 9
Reply by Trapdoor2

RSS

© 2018   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service