Classic Banjo (1,724)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many Weavers?

During his lifetime, does anyone know how many banjos were made by Alfred Weaver?

Started by Steve Harrison

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by marc dalmasso

Stephen Foster.

I was wondering if there is much out there in tabs for Sephen Foster music in tabs for banjo? Thanks, Josh.

Started by Joshua Lawn

0 Aug 27, 2011

Eli Green's Cakewalk

Does anyone have the music to this?..many thanks..Steve.

Started by Steve Harrison

3 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Trapdoor2

WEBSITE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED PLEASE

For the benefit of visitors to our site I would like suggestions for other features that people would like to see, or changes to features a…

Started by thereallyniceman

5 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Hal Allert

Oh those were the days!

As part of my hunt for references to Frank Lawes in aged BMG magazines I spotted this article in a 1943 edition.  I wonder why the British…

0 Aug 22, 2011

THIS STUPID NING SITE !!

AGAIN. It appears that LATEST content from yesterday and today has disappeared from the MAIN page! I apologise to those posting for this. N…

0 Aug 22, 2011

Recent Posts seem to have disappeared!

I have contacted Ning regarding this. Nothing has been changed at our end, so maybe there is a fault on their server. Sorry to those whose…

2 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by thereallyniceman

NEW *** MORE VIDEOS ADDED TO LESSONS PAGE

I have added more videos describing techniques and exercises to help you play Classic Style banjo smoothly and efficiently.  I hope that yo…

4 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Jim Abrams

New Banjo plays new banjo solo

Eric Stefanelli built me a superb new modified Tubaphone style banjo, with a long scale length, a big pot, and a sound intended for Ragtime…

Started by Jody Stecher

0 Aug 2, 2011

Smooth-arm Weaver on ebay-UK...Gloucestershire

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Quality-A-weaver-fretless-Banjo-Parts-not-working-/160490993318?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Sting_Instruments&am

Started by Trapdoor2

3 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Trapdoor2

RSS

© 2018   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service