Classic Banjo (1,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

West Yorkshire Banjo Club

A new club has just started in Baildon, West Yorks, catering for all styles of banjo playing - 5string, plectrum and tenor. It meets every…

Started by David Wade

1 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Miller

WILLIAM J BALL died 12th April 2000

As many members and visitors may be aware William J Ball, one of the greatest exponents of the Classic Style of banjo playing died 12 yea…

Started by thereallyniceman

7 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by David Wade

not anti-synth

Ning won't allow me to comment on the Moseying Around thread so I'm continuing here in a new one. Sylvia, if you substitute "guitar" or "gl…

Started by Jody Stecher

26 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by thereallyniceman

Hawaiian Banjo tune circa 1900?

In a play right now that asked me to learn a Hawaiian banjo tune around 1890 to 1900?  Anybody know anything?

Started by Jordan S

19 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by skip sail

SERVER CRASH NOW FIXED

After 4 days of down time the hosting server for our MUSIC LIBRARY and the TIME MACHINE has been re-established following a catastrophic se…

2 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by thereallyniceman

washburn presentation model banjo 1892

Started by skip sail

6 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by skip sail

Classic Banjo.Ning is NING WEBSITE OF THE WEEK

I was pleased to receive an email from NING showing that CLASSIC BANJO NING has been placed TOP of their featured WEBSITES OF THE WEEK!

1 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Greg Adams

Happy Easter

I just thought that I would pop in and wish everyone a Very Happy Easter. I have been very busy , and will be for the next few weeks, worki…

1 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Trevor Boyd

Banjo identity.

A friend of mine has recently acquired an antique banjo for restoration. There is no makers name but on the perch pole is printed 'THE WARD…

Started by Steve Harrison

2 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Steve Harrison

Help for potential new player

I currently perform regularly with a ukulele and occasionally with a tenor banjo. I play a lot of chord melody. I also play classical guita…

Started by Nick Canham

10 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Nick Canham

RSS

© 2018   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service