Classic Banjo (2,663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOL

http://www.ebay.de/itm/262744786670?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

Started by marc dalmasso

3 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Hal Allert

A NEW PAGE ON THE CLASSIC-BANJO.NING WEBSITE PUBLISHED TODAY!

Joe Morley  “The Lightning Banjo Player”    Over the last 18 months, site member Richard Ineson has been working on a biography of the wor…

Started by thereallyniceman

20 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by F. Chris Ware

Gregory's Practical Fingering for Banjo

Joel has kindly sent me an updated version on the Gregory's Tutor.  This is VERY interesting and shows the advancements made as to HOW t…

6 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Jody Stecher

Cleopha (1902)...Scott Jolin

This is a cracker of a march and two step by Joplin and one with which I wasn't previously familiar. As with the others, I've arranged a 2n…

Started by Steve Harrison

0 Nov 24, 2016

Request for Tablature.. Hints on using the MUSIC LIBRARY search

I received this email from our new member Kris Truelsen and I hope that he doesn't mind me posting it as firstly it gives me an opportunity…

1 Nov 24, 2016

Tickled Pink..Phil barker

This is a great tune as played by Bill Ball and Gordon Dando. I've written a finger style arrangement, sticking as closely as I could to th…

0 Nov 21, 2016

Emile Grimshaw Banjo

I came across this banjo up for auction on 9th October in the UK. I've never seen one before. At first glance it doesn't look if it has muc…

6 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Richard William Ineson

Banjeaurine heads-where are they?

Hello all. I am playing my banjeaurine again and want to experiment with a different head. Mine has a 13" skin head and sounds rather 'thum…

Started by Hal Allert

3 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

NOUVEAU BéBé______________NEW BABE

Moi aussi , j 'ai un nouveau bébé ; i 've got a new baby , too ............... Talking with Richard , this beautiful 12 ' banjo is an unusu…

Started by marc dalmasso

3 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Richard William Ineson

Reflection Rag (1917) Scott Joplin

You can't go wrong with a Joplin rag and this is no exception. As with my other recent Joplin arrangements, there are scores for Ist and 2n…

4 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Steve Harrison

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service